The flow cytometry workshop will provide advanced training on cell sorting and FlowJo data analysis in addition to skill development on its applications.
The participants will have one to one hands on experience on different applications. It enables the participants to plan, carryout basic research or clinical experiments, interpret and present the data. This program is being conducted in collaboration with BD Biosciences and Beckman Coulter, India
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
- Fundamentals and principles of flow cytometry
- Instrument operation and setup for acquisition and analysis. Compensation and quality control aspects of flow cytometer
- Choice of fluorochromes and sample preparation, panel designing and gating strategies
- Data analysis, statistics, interpretation and data presentation
- Research and clinical applications of flow cytometry and Cell sorting