IPCA Centre for Waste Management and Research (ICWMR) is a joint initiative of TERI School of Advanced Studies (TERI SAS) and Indian Pollution Control Association (IPCA), Delhi.
They are looking for Fellows/Scientists (Scientist ‘B’) who can assist the centre in undertaking evidence-based research and drive policy level interventions.
The Scientist will work under the supervision of the Centre Head. He/she is expected to do the following tasks:
- Spearhead and execute research projects
- Contribute towards achieving objectives of the Centre
- Develop research proposals for funding support
- Author studies, reports, articles, and training programs for dissemination of research
- Supervise and mentor research staff in the team
- Work as a secondary faculty member of a Department at TERI SAS in commensurate with qualifications and experience, if required
- Supervise PhD research, if required and if meets the eligibility criteria for PhD supervisor of TERI SAS