Elucidating the role of exocyst in autophagy and its implications in human diseases
Applications are invited for the position of Senior Research Fellow-I to work under the guidance of Principal Investigator Prof. Ravi Manjithaya, Molecular Biology and Genetics Unit (MBGU), JNCASR, Bangalore.
Remuneration Rs. 35,000 plus 24% HRA
Post Graduate Degree in Life Sciences/ Post Graduate degree in the professional course selected through a process described through any one of the following
- Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Test- CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship and GATE
- The selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IIT, IISc, IISER, etc.
Two years of research experience
Experience with yeast handling, Molecular Biology techniques, Biochemical techniques such as Western Blotting, Protein purification, Mass spectrometry, and Analysis of Mass spec data.
Desirable Qualification: Interest and knowledge in Yeast Biology and Biochemistry. Preference will be given to candidates with prior Research experience.
Interested Candidates are required to send a scanned copy of the duly filled-in Template/ Application form (available on the website) along with scan copies of original testimonials in support of educational qualifications, age, preference, experience, etc. with Brief Resume and cover letter to Prof. Ravi Manjithaya, Autophagy Lab, MBGU through email (firstname.lastname@example.org) latest by Aug 5th, 2023.
- Candidates are required to provide their Skype ID, email address and mobile number.
- Shortlisted candidates may be invited for an online interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview in person
For more details click here