Their services and customized solutions enhance the reach of clinical data about relevant therapeutic advancements and support in right treatment decisions. They support scientific writing, medical communications plan development, innovative ways of evidence dissemination, and supporting our colleagues in medical affairs organizations.
- Prepares manuscripts, literature reviews, abstracts, posters, and slide sets working from various data sources including clinical study reports, patient profiles, protocols, etc.
- Performs quality control (QC) checking / proof reading of literature review, abstracts, posters, and slide sets to meet customer expectations. Manages up to two assigned team projects at any given time.
- Ensures getting feedback from customers and supports the implementation of customer management tactics.
- Comply with and support the group’s project management tool, standards, policies and initiatives. Follow Novartis specifications for documentation, specifically Novstyle, templates etc.
- Follow and track clinical trial milestones for assigned projects. Maintain records for all assigned projects including archiving.
- Maintain audit, SOP, and training compliance. Performs additional tasks as assigned.