Multiple projects in Computational Biology and AI modelling
Develop and apply AI & computational models in SMOL, mAb, and Gene & RNA therapy design and development.
They are specifically looking for Ph.D. & Postdoc candidates who can contribute to the following areas:
- Disease studies to identify new targets, uncover mechanisms of action and stratify patient populations using the power of:
- Single-cell multi-omics (scRNA-seq, Proteomics, Spatial Omics, Epigenomics …)
- Whole genome sequencing (WGS) and Proteogenomics
- High-throughput pre-clinical experimentation datasets
- De novo design, characterization, and optimization of therapeutic candidates in silico using computational omics and chemistry models and AI, e.g:
- Antibody engineering
- RNA design and optimization
- Viral Vector optimization for advanced cell and gene therapies
- Analysis and optimization of bio-synthesis reactions using the power of AI/ML and computational modeling of underlying cellular processes.
6 month internship prior to FTE is mandatory for the 1st time industrial experience candidates
Ph.D/Post Doc candidates in Computational biology or related field
Experience in Computational Omics.
For more details click here