The Student Conference on Conservation Science, 2022 will be held online from 19th September to 22nd September, 2022. The conference will be held over Slack and Zoom with some segments being streamed over Youtube.
In order to ensure smooth operations, we are looking for volunteers to facilitate a pleasant virtual conference experience by managing tasks such as crewing our Slack help-desk and being responsible for channel and Zoom room moderation.
They are looking for people who are well versed in Slack and Zoom and can handle channel moderation, are reliable and keen on facilitating a smooth virtual conference experience.
Duties might involve but are not limited to:
- Moderating and housekeeping discussions in online channels (i.e., Slack, Zoom and YouTube)
- Facilitating participants in setting up their presentations/demonstrations.
- Helping encourage discussions on the conference Slack channels and threads.
- Assistants for each Zoom/Session room.
- Troubleshooting online sessions, if needed.
If you think you fit this requirement — sign up to be a volunteer at SCCS-Bng, 2022 HERE.