Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology invite for the Online Workshop (Zoom Platform) on “Molecular Docking and Biological Software Packages for Data Analysis” (to attain publication) between 9th – 11th Mar, 2023’; Timing 9.30 am to 4.00 pm (IST), Organized by the Centre for Molecular and Nanomedical Sciences & Centre for Nanoscience and NanoTechnology, International Research Centre (IRC), Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai. This workshop will provide a platform for the beginners to explore computational techniques and different biological software’s to implement in their field of research.
Following computational techniques such as; Molecular Docking using AutoDock Vina (Protein-ligand); Ligand preparation — Chimera; Docking analysis; Protein and Ligand preparation; Grid generation; Result analysis using Discovery Studio; Protein target screening and toxicity prediction will be covered.
In the theme of data analysis, we are going to teach
- ImageJ — Java-based image processing program, we can use it for many biological research experiments example western blotting, wound healing, immunofluorescence etc.,
- Biorender — Scientific diagrams, and illustrations.
- Circos Plot — Circos ideal for exploring relationships between objects or positions.
- OriginPro — Data analysis and graphing software.
- Mapchart — Make your own custom map of the World.
- GraphPad Prism — Data analysis and graphing software (Survival graph).