New Delhi, Delhi & NCR
IGSTC is seeking applications for the position of Program Associate. The roles and responsibilities of the position include scientific administration of science & technology based programmatic activities and database management; interfacing with scientific institutions and liaising with stakeholders; and any other assignment towards implementing the aims and objectives of the organization.
- Ability to work in a team and multitask.
- Strong writing and oral communication skills in English are essential. Knowledge of German language would be an advantage.
- Administration of science & technology based programmatic activities.
- Science and technology project and database management.
- Interfacing with scientific institutions and liaising with stakeholders.
- High level proficiency and skills in using MS-Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)and related automation tools to manage databases, prepare reports and present information for decision making.
- Willingness to travel within India and Germany occasionally related to IGSTC specific requirements.
- Any other assignments towards implementing the aims and objectives of IGSTC.
The position is purely contractual initially for 01 year as per IGSTC norms with the scope of extension on a yearly basis depending upon the annual evaluation of performance and appraisals.
Annual consolidated package in the range of Rs. 3,60,000/- to 4,20,000/- depending upon qualifications and experience.
B.Tech./B.E./M.Sc in any field of Engineering/Science
1-2 years of relevant work experience in the scientific programme and data management activities, administration and services, grant management systems and procedures.
Interested candidates can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following documents.
- Application in the prescribed format
- Brief CV (limit to 2 pages only)
For more details click here