Vel Tech Rangarajan DrSagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Development of Stable Natural Foaming Agents from Plant Sources of NE Region
Application are invited for the post of Project Associate at Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr.Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai.
- Multidisciplinary research project
- Jointly executed by Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai and DBT-APSCS&T Centre of Excellence for Bio-resources and Sustainable Development, Arunachal Pradesh.
- Age limit as per DBT rules and guidelines
PI:- Dr. K. Jagajjanani Rao ,Associate Professor, Biotechnology,
Funded by Department of Biotechnology (DBT), India
Rs 31,000/- ﬁxed per month + 24% HRA
ME/M.Tech or Postgraduate in Biotechnology, Nanotechnology, Chemical sciences or allied disciplines with high academic credentials or with GATE/CSIR –UGC NET/ BET qualification and/or selected through any National Level Examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies (such as DST, DBT, ICAR, IIT, IISc, IISER, etc.). Candidates from the institute of eminence list will be preferred
- The candidate will be involved in the Isolation and Physicochemical characterization of saponins from selected plant resources
- Should be aware of conducting physicochemical tests, testing for micellization behavior, cleaning and wetting studies, foam stabilization, emulsification, solubilization, etc.
- The applicant with prior knowledge of surfactants and colloids with good technical writing skills will be preferred.
Candidates should email their profile/CV to the PI (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject of the mail as ‘Application for Research Associate position – DBT Natural Foaming Agents Project’.
Shortlisted candidates will be informed through email and called for an interview on the second of April 2023. Once selected he/she should report within a week.