Applications are open for the position of “Project Manager” for the Indigenisation of Diagnostics Program at C‑CAMP. This is a manager position to coordinate and manage C‑CAMP InDx processes and projects. This position reports into Lead Science &Technology, C‑CAMP InDx program.
The C‑CAMP InDx Program for Indigenisation of Diagnostics is a GOI initiative towards Atmanirbhar Bharat — Diagnostics, anchored at C‑CAMP, Bangalore. C‑CAMP InDx 2.0 or the National Diagnostics Catapult was recently launched with a focus on infectious diseases; Acute Undifferentiated Febrile diseases (AUF) — Dengue, Malaria, Chikungunya, Leptosiprosis, Typhoid, Scrub Typhus; Influenza & ILI (COVID-19, RSV) and TB.
- Responsible for project management of InDx processes and projects.
- Coordinate and closely work with CoE leads/scientists/outreach across the project lifecycle.
- Provide management updates such as monthly updates progress reports, project tracking database and any other documents as required.
- Flag any delays/challenges in project completion.
- Responsible for coordinating project costing and managing the lifecycle in coordination with CoE leads and operations.
- Responsible to record all project communications and archive in project folder along with protocol, reports and supportive documents (project data management).
- Responsible for drafting, reviewing, training and implementation of SOPs on project management and associated activities.
- Responsible for final review of reports before submission and archival
- Train members on SOPs and other systems and processes
- Collaborate with scientists to develop project reports, facilitate review/approvals and final report submission.
- Collaborate with Outreach, Operations and CoEs as required.
- Any others as assigned.