The key responsibility for the candidate will be to perform experiments in Microbiology (compound screening, MIC/MBC, intracellular assays, cell culture assays etc.) with assay development. Support Microbiology team in delivering results to drug discovery and development projects encompassing bacterial and fungal pathogens.
Technical skills required:
– Hands on experience in handling pathogens & working in BSL2 and/or BLS3 labs.
– Exposure to cell cultures/cell line handling, intracellular infection models & ELISA.
– Drug screening: planning, designing, conducting MIC, MBC & related experiments.
– Handling drug resistant pathogens.
– Perform Antibiotic Sensitivity Testing.
Basic attributes required:
– Aptitude for team working.
– Managing strict project timelines
– Basic knowledge of setting up assays, biosafety, drug discovery processes and development
– Proficiency in English, excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
– Computer skills (MS word, Excel, and PowerPoint)